We encourage you to use our extensive technical catalog available for many carburetor types here.
I have a question before I order
If you need assistance finding a part, would like to place an order over the phone, or have a question regarding an open order, you can reach us via phone or email.
I have received my order and now I have a technical question, how do I contact you?
We are happy to provide extensive technical support to our customers. Due to call volume and the extensive nature of many technical questions, we are unable to answer questions over the phone.
- When contacting us, please provide the order number or email address you used to place the order
- tell us specifically what your question/issue is. If you send us a message that says, ‘car won’t start’, that doesn’t give us enough information to help you
- photos/videos are always welcome and help us get detailed info to you as quickly as possible
- most requests are responded to within 24 hours, more difficult/involved issues may take longer as we research
- send questions to Sales@MikesCarb.com
I bought my parts elsewhere but have a technical question
- Our primary concern is taking care of our customers, if you purchased products elsewhere and have a simple question, we will do our best to get back to you in a timely manner.
- We are not familiar with products sold by other companies and cannot comment on quality, parts, application, adjustments, etc for those products.
- All of our customers receive electronic copies of installation instructions and free e-manuals where applicable, we do not provide these free to others. We do have rebuild manuals available for purchase here.